Huub Koch (Rotterdam, 1956) studied Visual Communication at the Willem de Kooning Academy (Netherlands) and the Hochschule für Gestaltung (Germany). He is a visual strategist, creative designer, design philosopher, blogger, vlogger, book reviewer, speaker and essayist. Koch debuted in 1975 as a poet, serialist and prosaist. He was active as stage designer, documentary photographer, visual artist and as a design entrepreneur. As a publicist in his field he contributed on: ‘The Education of a Typographer’, ‘Flyerdam’, ‘Web-TV’, ‘En dan nu de Polonaise’, ‘Beweging in de Zaak’ and ‘Ontdek Vloggen’. Since 2015 he writes essays for literary magazine ‘Extaze’. As a ‘happy’ widower, he finds his joy in every mode of ‘the art of living’ that makes his heart beat faster. Just wrote two books, and yes that is ‘the start of something new’.
ARCHIVES / FINISHED BUSINESS
– HUUB KOCH – PORTFOLIO. (DUTCH)
– ZICHTBARE ZAKEN – CREATIVITY FOR BUSINESS. (DUTCH)
– DE ROLTRAP – MUSINGS OF THAT ESCALATOR VLOGNIK. (BILINGUAL)
– THE WEEKLY VLOG – BY HUUB KOCH. (VIDEO)
– DE LICHTENDE KAMER – THE POETRY PROJECT. (DUTCH)
NEW / FROM 2018 TO WHAT IS TO BE
– BE GOOD & SHOW IT – BOOKAZINE (BILINGUAL)
– THE ENGLISH VERSION OF BE GOOD & SHOW IT (UNDER TRANSLATION).
– 10 CHAUTAUQUAS IN A BOX + FREE E-BOOK (BILINGUAL).
– FAMILIE BLOM / AMSTERDAM. (DUTCH)
– FAMILIE KOCH | ROTTERDAM. (DUTCH)